Traveling Maintenance Supervisor APPLY NOW
Americana is looking for qualified people to come work for us in our nationwide Maintenance Service Department. We currently provide shopping cart and rolling stock maintenance services to many large retailers across the country and need people who want to travel the country working with the biggest and best retailers in the world.
This position requires extensive travel thoughout the 48 states. You may be assigned to a region but asked to travel to another area based on needs. This is a traveling position requiring the technician to travel at least 6-8 weeks at a time.
Americana does have qualifications that all Maintenance Supervisors must possess.
- Have a valid drivers license
- Have a clean driving record. Absolutely no DUI's
- Have a current D.O.T. physical. This is paid for by Americana (This can be obtained after any job offer is made but must be done before physically starting work).
- Have a working knowledge of power and hand tools and general maintenance skills. All hand tools are to be provided by the employee. All power tools are provided by Americana.
- Have good customer service skills as you will be dealing with store management.
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Have a working knowledge of how to operate a computer.
- Move, Transport, Position, Install, Remove objects weighing up to 75 lbs
All work is scheduled through our corporate office in Omaha, NE. This is not a sales position and there is no cold calling. We have multiyear contracts with our customers that assures a steady workflow. All hotels, vehicle, and fuel are paid for by us.
We encourage you to visit our website to see more about the company: https://americanacompanies.com/
Benefits: Paid vacation
Supplemental Pay: Commission pay
Please apply on our website or contact Saddison@americanacompanies.com|||New Jersey|||||||||l7Dn-y.f2VX9uuDl|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false