Maintenance Assistant APPLY NOW
Americana is looking for qualified people to come work for us in our nationwide Maintenance Service Department. We currently provide shopping cart and rolling stock maintenance services to many large retailers across the country and need people who want to travel the country working with the biggest and best retailers in the world.
This is a traveling position requiring the technician to travel 6-8 weeks at a time. All hotels are paid for by us.
Americana does have qualifications that all Maintenance Assistant must possess.
- Have a valid drivers license
- Have a clean driving record. Absolutely no DUI's
- Have a working knowledge of power and hand tools and general maintenance skills. All hand tools are to be provided by the employee. All power tools are provided by Americana.
- Have good customer service skills as you will be dealing with store management.
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Have a working knowledge of how to operate a computer.
All work is scheduled through our corporate office in Omaha, NE. We have multiyear contracts with our customers that assures a steady workflow.
Benefits: Paid vacation
If you can see yourself in this position, please go to the apply tab, or contact SAddison@americanacompanies.com.|||Waterloo, IA|||||||||_jdysLmqPPbOzPDd|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false